Operating since 2012, we have 7 years of experience in providing high-quality contemporary furniture to clients nationwide. This means that when you come to us for your chairs, tables, sofa, coffee tables and lots more, you can rest assured you’re in capable hands. Our aim is to bring affordable beautiful designed furniture to every home; "Stop labelling, start living".
Mmilo is dedicated to ideas and innovation; we create effective solutions for a diverse mix of clients including restaurants, bars, hotels, offices, architects and designers as well as drop shippers. We are pride to offer our best service to over 1,000 businesses in the UK and EU. We are passionate about furniture so we launch new products every month. We are hungry to grow our business so are always recruiting enthusiastic people to work with us.
Our approach to a brief is simple: we listen, we interpret, we deliver. The relationships we build are strong and our clients come to regard us as an integral part of their team.
We run the best price guarantee too, meaning you’ll be sure to benefit from excellent value for money. We offer big discounts for bulk orders so the more you buy, the more you save. As well as focusing on providing unbeatable value, we deliver the highest standards of customer service.
Our team is available from 9am to 5pm and are standing by to take your call. So that we don’t leave our customers waiting.
We provide delivery to UK mainland, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands or Islands addresses. We can send our products to both business and private addresses, ensuring our customers benefit from maximum flexibility. No order is too big or small for us. Whether you’re after one product or a hundred, we are on hand to help. Our furnishings come with a 14-day trial period too, meaning you can enjoy the peace of mind of knowing you can return the goods if they aren’t suitable.
Here at Mmilo along side delivering the best products we strive to deliver the best service to our customers. Besides wholesale we offer a drop shipping service to our customers. Allowing you to advertise & sell our products leaving us to handle stock and delivery, for more information see drop-shipping information and terms below.
We also offer a Tailored Sourcing Service to our customers. Where we work with you, our factories and suppliers to find or create products unique to your audience or niche. If you have an upcoming project or are looking for a new supplier then see below for more information or get in touch with one of our helpful team member to discuss options on this.
Wholesale Information & Terms
Account Application – Terms & Conditions
How to order:
- Orders can be placed via online, email & telephone.
- All prices listed are subject to VAT.
- £500 minimum order
- The delivery charge is added on top of a base rate of postcode for + per Pallet worked out via box per weight.
- Products Delivered by our third-party carriers
- Free Collection from our Southampton Warehouse is available
- Orders to be exported out of the UK must be accompanied by evidence of export and a copy of your valid VAT registration certificate to be exempt from VAT.
We will release goods from our premises once the cleared funds have reached our account. We accept the following payment methods:
- Bacs or Internet Banking Transfer – proof of payment must be emailed to the sales team and only when funds are cleared will the invoice be deemed paid. All export orders must be paid in sterling.
- Cash – We cannot accept cash payment for values over £10,000 to comply with current legislation.
- Debit or Credit Card – cards payments made over the phone.
- Orders are only confirmed after receipt of a purchase order and a deposit of 30% and are taken on a non-refundable basis.
- The remaining balance is to be paid before delivery. For late payments, we reserve the right to levy a daily interest charge.
- Orders placed and paid for before 12 pm will be dispatched via our courier With standard delivery being 4days for Mainland, within 4-5 days to Highlands, NI and Ireland and within 5 days across Europe.
- Any refused deliveries will incur a refused delivery charge and a re-delivery charge where applicable.
- Returns and exchanges must be booked in with the sales team prior to delivery and upon satisfactory inspection, the goods will be credited.
We offer a drop shipping service where any item can be delivered directly to your customer for a small charge.
- Orders placed and paid for before 12 pm will be dispatched via our courier the same day for up to 1-3 days delivery Monday – Friday.
- The item will be checked and wrapped with extra packing to reduce damages.
- We will send you all the tracking information to forward to the consumer.
- The complete service means any missing parts or damages in transit will be exchanged or replaced at no extra costs.
- In the event where booked orders have been refused, wrong items ordered or there is one available to take the delivery, the delivery charge is still applicable.
- Any refused deliveries will incur a refused charge and a re-delivery charge where applicable.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure all information is correct and accurate at the time or ordering and ensure their consume is available for delivery.
- Please ensure all courier/3rd party collections are booked with the sales team with 24 hrs advanced notice.
- The courier will be required to give your full company name and address to validate the collection and will be required to sign for the items on your behalf.
- We will not accept responsibility for any loss, shortages or damaged once the items have left our premises, Customers are responsible for all 3rd party charges.
Returns, Credits and Exchanges
All faults or missing pieces must be reported within 3days of the invoice date in writing, with the following information:
- Order number and invoice number
- Part letter/Number (Found on the instructions or Invoice)
- A detailed description of the damaged with photographic evidence.
Incorrectly ordered items or cancelled orders cannot be returned.
- All items must be returned in an unused, potentially re-saleable condition and in the full original packaging and show no evidence of assembly, and items returned incomplete will not be credited. This includes fittings, knobs etc.
- Should the defected item be found to have a manufacturing fault a replacement part/item will be issued, and the damaged part should be returned to our premises.
- Customer collected item that appears to have a manufacturing defect must be returned to our premises by the customer.
Customers are reminded that damaged caused by assembly or misuse will not be credited and will incur disposal charges where applicable. It is not acceptable that these items are returned for credit and it is the retailer's responsibility to distinguish between manufacture fault and damage caused by assembly or misuse.
- Any returns must be booked with the sales team prior to delivery, MMilo drivers are not authorised to accept returns under any circumstance without notification from the sales team.
- Mmilo will not be held responsible for any losses occurred in the delivery of the wrong or faulty goods.
- MMilo will not be liable for any losses incurred, howsoever caused, in all aspects of the day-to-day running of the business.
Cancellation of Order
We reserve the right to cancel orders if payment has not been made or goods have been ordered incorrectly.
Catalogue and price list
- Colours in the catalogue are as close to the real colours as the limitation of the printing process will allow.
- All colours are descriptive purposes only.
- Dimensions are in ‘cm’ and are approximates only and may vary slightly.
- Design details may vary from catalogue images occasionally.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Back orders will be subject to any price change.
We ask that all online sellers who wish to use our images and range names online adhere to a minimum selling price of 200% at the wholesale list price. This is to encourage a healthy trading environment for our products and branding and to extinguish and devouring of products.
Change to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions to reflect our business, changes in the environment, relevant laws, marketing conditions and our infrastructure.
- Email: Customer service email; Sales email; Sourcing email ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0800 689 3518
- Post: Mmilo modern furniture ltd, Enterprise House, Ocean village, Southampton, SO14 3XB
Drop-shipping Information & Terms
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. IT IS ADVISABLE TO PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ALONG WITH YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- deposit of £500 is required to start the drop shipping contract (refundable after 6 months trading with us)
- We offer credit of £500, when the limit is reached any oncoming new orders are placed on hold until all outstanding invoices are paid in full.
- 7 days’ payment. All credit will be needed paid weekly in arrears.
- All prices are excluding VAT and delivery
We ship orders every business day from Monday to Friday (except for Bank Holidays). We aim to ship all orders (including bulk / wholesale orders) within two (2) business days of the order being placed, unless there are exceptional circumstances. Delivery will be made to the address specified through our checkout when you complete your order.
Should you wish to change the delivery address after goods have been dispatched from our dispatch centre, we will require you to cover the delivery charges for the redirection (please note re-direction is only available for goods dispatched via courier). The charges will be the same as the original delivery charge. Please be aware that the redirection approval is subject to your order and account status.
Mmilo will sent out confirmation and tracking details once daily after all orders have been packed, stock feed will be send once a week at minimum.
All orders we send out will be with Mmilo trademark, logo and company details printed on the boxes, none branded boxes are available with additional cost, and a separate contract to be signed for this service.
UK Mainland (Zone A) - Standard delivery, packages under 1m, £8 per box, packages over 1m £15.
Scotland (Zone B) - Standard delivery, packages under 1m, £8 per box, packages over 1m £15.
Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland (Zone C) - price on request
Scottish Island, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man (Zone D) - price on request
Republic of Ireland (Zone E)- price on request
For all international deliveries please check price before placing order.
Delivery price will be reviewed and amended on annually basis due to our contract with different courier companies.
Amendment of orders already placed
- You may amend any order placed if it showing as processing in you account any time up until 2pm on the day the order is dispatched. To amend an order please email us or use the contact form stating the order number and nature of the amendment (please note some amendments will require us to cancel and refund the order and ask for it to be placed again)
- In the unlikely event of you receiving a damaged product, you should notify us (either by e-mail or by phone(08006893518) within 48 hours of receipt of the goods. In some cases, we may request photographic evidence of any visible damage
- In the event of a damaged part we will offer a free replacement of the damaged part instead of a return.
Item(s) Not Required
- If you wish to return an unwanted item, you must notify us either by e-mail or by phone within14 days of receipt of the item. A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment within 10 days of receiving the items back to our warehouse.
- The item should be returned to us in line with our returns instructions within 14 days of you notifying us. You will be responsible for returning the goods at your own cost, and they should be returned in their original packaging and 'as new'.
- All products supplied by Mmilo Drop Shipping have a 6 month manufacturer’s warranty period from the date the goods were delivered.
Please be advised customer service is not covered by us. All contacts need to be made between us and the seller(your company).
email@example.com, , phone number 0800-689-351
Phone number 0800-689-3518
Account name: Mmilo Modern Furniture Ltd.
Bank: Barclays UK
Address: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP .
Account number: 80961035
Sort code: 20-79-31
IBAN: GB42 BUKB 20793180961035
We would prefer that all payments to Mmilo Modern Furniture Ltd were made by electronic transfers (BACS, CHAPS, etc.). If you are making payment by PayPal please pay to :firstname.lastname@example.org. (with 2% surcharge).
Why use our sourcing service? What more can we offer to you as the client?
These are the questions we should always ask ourselves. Firstly our experience in the industry means we can always offer cheaper and better value of products, Secondly, our relationship with the factories and weekly importing, of containers from all major manufacturing cities, gives you the flexibility to order less than normal manufacture MOQ with the actual factory prices.
Sourcing the best products for our clients is much more than utilising the wide variety of factories in the Far East although it’s no secret that much of the world’s consumer products are manufactured in China. We help our clients navigate lesser-known markets to seek out the best product available on pricing and quality. From plastics in South Asia to FSC timber sources in South America and Northern Europe, our team will ensure you reap the rewards of a flexible supply chain whilst eliminating the risk.
It’s important to always know that your supplier is 100% on your side. For this reason, all our manufacturers are entirely third-party and we take no ownership in any factory operation. Whilst we build strong working relationships with our suppliers, we understand that very rarely it is crucial for us to hold a manufacturer to account for our clients. In that unlikely event of manufacturing challenges, our clients have no doubt that we are committed to the best solutions for their interests.
We understand that a competitively priced product is essential for project success. With international markets fluctuating, currency falling and raw material costs rising, we know how critical it is to continue to deliver commercially viable products to the consumer. We help our clients with specification development, material cost negotiation and pricing reviews to ensure a commercially viable product.
Whether your product will sit amongst the shelves of a discount retailer or luxury gifting, the respective quality of this product is the major factor in its value to the consumer. We build assured and meticulous quality management plans for our clients to ensure no product is received to substandard quality. We help our manufacturers build their production processes and supply both in-house and third party inspection services to ensure that the product our client signs off, is the product they receive.
We believe contingency and risk management for our clients should be a completely customised service. We help our clients understand the risks associated with the market they are manufacturing from and work to mitigate these risks. From creating a secure backup replica supply chains to eliminate lead time failures, we work with our clients to eliminate the risks that damage their projects.
As any manufacturing partner should, we make consumer safety our top priority. We work with leading independent laboratories to offer recommendations on compliance for any international market and our technical team manage the entire process throughout to ensure our clients meet legislative requirements and their products are safe for the market.
The team at Mmilo are dedicated to exceeding our customer's needs, if there is a product you would like in a different colour/ material then simply speak to a member of our team to help create your bespoke piece. The below swatches are variants which are available for some of our products. Many Mmilo products come in numerous colour-ways however the options are never-ending below are a number of swatches we have available to our customers. Reach out to our team to get creating your one of a kind pieces now! MOQ Terms apply.
If you have a project or product that you need sourcing please get in touch.
Phone: 0800 689 3518 (9.00am - 5.00pm)
Address: Mmilo Modern Furniture, Unit 9B, Central Trading Estate, Southampton, UK SO14 5JP