Terms and Conditions for Wholesale
Account Application – Terms & Conditions
How to order:
- Orders can be placed via online, email & telephone.
- All prices listed are subject to VAT.
- £500 minimum order
- The delivery charge is added on top of a base rate of postcode for + per Pallet worked out via box per weight.
- Products Delivered by our third-party carriers
- Free Collection from our Southampton Warehouse is available
- Orders to be exported out of the UK must be accompanied by evidence of export and a copy of your valid VAT registration certificate to be exempt from VAT.
We will release goods from our premises once the cleared funds have reached our account. We accept the following payment methods:
- Bacs or Internet Banking Transfer – proof of payment must be emailed to the sales team and only when funds are cleared will the invoice be deemed paid. All export orders must be paid in sterling.
- Cash – We cannot accept cash payment for values over £10,000 to comply with current legislation.
- Debit or Credit Card – Credit Cards will incur a 2.5% charge and cards payments made over the phone.
- Orders are only confirmed after receipt of a purchase order and a deposit of 30% and are taken on a non-refundable basis.
- The remaining balance is to be paid before delivery. For late payments, we reserve the right to levy a daily interest charge.
- Any manufacturing defects on container orders should be reported to our office within 30 days of receipt of goods.
Collection and Delivery Arrangements
Collection can be made Monday – Friday Between 10 am – 4 pm unless otherwise arranged. To reduce waiting times, we recommend ordering in advance and arranging with the sales team.
- Orders placed and paid for before 12 pm will be dispatched via our courier the same day for next day delivery to UK Mainland, within 3 days to Highlands, NI and Ireland and within 5 days across Europe.
- All deliveries will be booked at least 24 hours before. At the time the customer must advise of any parking restrictions and opening times etc.
- Any refused deliveries will incur a refused delivery charge and a re-delivery charge where applicable.
- Returns and exchanges must be booked in with the sales team prior to delivery and upon satisfactory inspection, the goods will be credited.
Direct Home Delivery – UK Mainland
We offer a drop shipping service where any item can be delivered directly to your customer for a small charge.
- Orders placed and paid for before 12 pm will be dispatched via our courier the same day for up to 1-3 days delivery Monday – Friday.
- The item will be checked and wrapped with extra packing to reduce damages.
- We will send you all the tracking information to forward to the consumer.
- The complete service means any missing parts or damages in transit will be exchanged or replaced at no extra costs.
- In the event where booked orders have been refused, wrong items ordered or there is one available to take the delivery, the delivery charge is still applicable.
- Any refused deliveries will incur a refused charge and a re-delivery charge where applicable.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure all information is correct and accurate at the time or ordering and ensure their consume is available for delivery.
Courier / 3rd party collection
- Please ensure all courier/3rd party collections are booked with the sales team.
- The courier will be required to give your full company name and address to validate the collection and will be required to sign for the items on your behalf.
- We will not accept responsibility for any loss, shortages or damaged once the items have left our premises, Customers are responsible for all 3rd party charges.
Returns, Credits and Exchanges
All faults or missing pieces must be reported within 3days of the invoice date in writing, with the following information:
- Order number and invoice number
- Part letter/Number (Found on the instructions or Invoice)
- A detailed description of the damaged with photographic evidence.
Incorrectly ordered items or cancelled orders cannot be returned.
- All items must be returned in an unused, potentially re-saleable condition and in the full original packaging and show no evidence of assembly, and items returned incomplete will not be credited. This includes fittings, knobs etc.
- Should the defected item be found to have a manufacturing fault a replacement part/item will be issued, and the damaged part should be returned to our premises.
- Customer collected item that appears to have a manufacturing defect must be returned to our premises by the customer.
Customers are reminded that damaged caused by assembly or misuse will not be credited and will incur disposal charges where applicable. It is not acceptable that these items are returned for credit and it is the retailer's responsibility to distinguish between manufacture fault and damage caused by assembly or misuse.
- Any returns must be booked with the sales team prior to delivery, MMilo drivers are not authorised to accept returns under any circumstance without notification from the sales team.
- Mmilo will not be held responsible for any losses occurred in the delivery of the wrong or faulty goods.
- MMilo will not be liable for any losses incurred, howsoever caused, in all aspects of the day-to-day running of the business.
Cancellation of Order
We reserve the right to cancel orders if payment has not been made or goods have been ordered incorrectly.
Catalogue and price list
- Colours in the catalogue are as close to the real colours as the limitation of the printing process will allow.
- All colours are descriptive purposes only.
- Dimensions are in ‘cm’ and are approximates only and may vary slightly.
- Design details may vary from catalogue images occasionally.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Backorders will be subject to any price change.
We ask that all online sellers who wish to use our images and range names online adhere to a minimum selling price of 1.5 x the wholesale list price. This is to encourage a healthy trading environment for our products and branding and to extinguish and devouring of products.
Change to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions to reflect our business, changes in the environment, relevant laws, marketing conditions and our infrastructure.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0800 689 3518
- Post: Mmilo Ltd, Unit 9B, Central Trading Estate, Southampton, UK SO14 5JP
Why use our sourcing service? What more can we offer to you as the client?
These are the questions we should always ask ourselves. Firstly our experience in the industry means we can always offer cheaper and better value of products, Secondly, our relationship with the factories and weekly importing, of containers from all major manufacturing cities, gives you the flexibility to order less than normal manufacture MOQ with the actual factory prices.
Sourcing the best products for our clients is much more than utilising the wide variety of factories in the Far East although it’s no secret that much of the world’s consumer products are manufactured in China. We help our clients navigate lesser-known markets to seek out the best product available on pricing and quality. From plastics in South Asia to FSC timber sources in South America and Northern Europe, our team will ensure you reap the rewards of a flexible supply chain whilst eliminating the risk.
It’s important to always know that your supplier is 100% on your side. For this reason, all our manufacturers are entirely third-party and we take no ownership in any factory operation. Whilst we build strong working relationships with our suppliers, we understand that very rarely it is crucial for us to hold a manufacturer to account for our clients. In that unlikely event of manufacturing challenges, our clients have no doubt that we are committed to the best solutions for their interests.
We understand that a competitively priced product is essential for project success. With international markets fluctuating, currency falling and raw material costs rising, we know how critical it is to continue to deliver commercially viable products to the consumer. We help our clients with specification development, material cost negotiation and pricing reviews to ensure a commercially viable product.
Whether your product will sit amongst the shelves of a discount retailer or luxury gifting, the respective quality of this product is the major factor in its value to the consumer. We build assured and meticulous quality management plans for our clients to ensure no product is received to substandard quality. We help our manufacturers build their production processes and supply both in-house and third party inspection services to ensure that the product our client signs off, is the product they receive.
We believe contingency and risk management for our clients should be a completely customised service. We help our clients understand the risks associated with the market they are manufacturing from and work to mitigate these risks. From creating a secure backup replica supply chains to eliminate lead time failures, we work with our clients to eliminate the risks that damage their projects.
As any manufacturing partner should, we make consumer safety our top priority. We work with leading independent laboratories to offer recommendations on compliance for any international market and our technical team manage the entire process throughout to ensure our clients meet legislative requirements and their products are safe for the market.
The team at Mmilo are dedicated to exceeding our customer's needs, if there is a product you would like in a different colour/ material then simply speak to a member of our team to help create your bespoke piece. The below swatches are variants which are available for some of our products. Many Mmilo products come in numerous colour-ways however the options are never-ending below are a number of swatches we have available to our customers. Reach out to our team to get creating your one of a kind pieces now! MOQ Terms apply.
If you have a project or product that you need sourcing please get in touch.
Phone: 0800 689 3518 (9.00am - 5.00pm)
Address: Mmilo Modern Furniture, Unit 9B, Central Trading Estate, Southampton, UK SO14 5JP
Alternatively, use this contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.